Cooking on the Coals will be an extraordinary event. Do you want to make it even more amazing? Be a VIP.
By purchasing a VIP ticket, you will receive the following:
- 1 hour extra at the event
- Special cocktails only available to VIPs
- Exclusive guided tour of medicinal and edible plants
- Reserved table near the fire with table service
- VIP tables will be served 30 minutes before the buffet opens for general admission
- Food will be served at buffet stations for general admission tickets. If you are a VIP guest, you will have waiter service at your table. The waiter will bring comunal platters for your table to share and will also bring drinks from the bar. The VIP tables will be closest to the fire, so you'll have the best seats to watch the action. VIP tables seat 6. If your group is smaller, you will be seated communally with other guests.
- Schwag Bag — will include a minimum of $75 worth of great products. Many participating vendors will give you something to bring home (in addition to anything you might purchase). Thus far, the bag includes:
- package of sausage from Catskill Food Company
- wild plant face cream from Catskill Botanicals
- bottle of beer from Ommegang